Give A Dog A Bean
We are so proud to have produced the very first vegan dog food in the world to contain no yeast and no pea protein as one of its ingredients. We have chosen to omit pea protein as we have had so many dogs show intolerances to pea protein so Give A Dog A Bean is the only food that they will be able to eat.
The same goes for yeast intolerances. In our experience; dogs that suffer from yeast infections on their skin and in their ears, tend to have a yeast intolerance in their diet, and this is one of the only foods in the UK that has no yeast or animal proteins in it for these sensitive dogs.
Strongly recommended as a complete vegan dog food formulated by vets and nutritionists with the important addition of Methionine, Taurine and L-Carnitine as well as plant-based Vit D3 for heart and skin health.
GIVE A DOG A BEAN is free from emulsifiers, flavourants, fillers and preservatives and is of course cruelty free and not tested on any animals.
Sweet Potatoes, 3% Green Beans, Hemp Seeds, 6% Faba Bean Protein, Carrots, Pumpkin Seeds, Papaya, Sunflower Seeds, Blueberries, 2% Kidney Beans, Safflower Oil, Quinoa, Kale, Minerals, Psyllium Husks, Algae, Inulin, Chamomile
Give A Dog A Bean has been specially formulated to nurture and support your dog’s skin and heart while being gentle on their digestion and enhancing their gut microbiome naturally. We have worked with vets and nutritionists to produce a plant-based food that is not only highly palatable, but it contains the right level of added nutrients to ensure a long and healthy life.
Read more FAQ’s about Give A Dog A Bean here.
NO SOYA | NO CORN | NO RICE | NO ADDITIVES | NO GRAINS | NO YEAST
Moisture 79%, Crude Protein 6.3%*, Fat Content 3.7%, Crude Fibre 1%, Ash 1.5%
*30% protein on a dry matter basis
Vitamin D3 200IU, Vitamin E all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 20mg, L-Carnitine 500mg, Taurine 1000mg, Zinc as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 25mg, Copper as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate 1mg, Iodine as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.75mg, Selenium as Sodium Selenite 0.08g, DL-Methionine 2200mg, Tryptophan 600mg
Strongly recommended as a complete vegan tinned dog food
As well as making up a complete diet, Give A Dog A Bean’s ingredients also have a number of health benefits for the body, in particular the skin, heart and gut:
- Bean and Quinoa protein is chosen as a valuable protein source as both have an optimal amino acid profile for your dog.
- Added Hemp Seeds and Algae provides the essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. They lead to a soft and healthy coat and fully support a healthy skin barrier for all dogs with sensitive skins.
- Blueberries are chosen for their antioxidant properties. They are characterised by a high fibre content, which has a beneficial effect on digestion. Minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium are abundant in blueberries as well as high levels of Vitamins B and E.
- Papaya is another superfood that is added as it contains one of the highest levels of natural digestive enzymes of all the fruit.
- Sweet Potato is rich in nutrients and fibre and contains large amounts of Vitamins A, C and E, as well as essential fibre. Due to a low sodium content, sweet potato has a diuretic effect, so that detoxification processes are stimulated in the body and harmful waste products are more easily removed.
- The addition of Carrots, Kale, Green Beans, Pumpkin Seeds and Psyllium Husks ensures that your dog gets their ‘5 a day’ to naturally feed their gut microbiome which in turn will look after your dog’s health naturally.
- Give a Dog A Bean is a healthy, nutritionally complete, very tasty plant-based food for your dog.
Ideal fed on its own, or used as a topper over homemade fresh food or mixed with dry biscuits to offer extra taste and texture.