I had a 5km run in preparation for a 10km run at the weekend. I loved it and had enough energy. Stopped for petrol on way home and bought a juice boost – even better that it was reduced in price!
Decided to try and use my saved chickpea water. My daughter and I made meringues and although flat and sticky, I mixed half with almond powder and it was the closest I could get to macaroons!
This is what I have eaten today –
- Rolled raw oats
- Soya milk
- 1 tbsp Linwoods flaxseed, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts and CoEnzyme Q10 mix
- Coconut yoghurt (really delicious one I found at Sainsbury)
- Handful blueberries
- Tic toc redbush earl grey tea (my favourite) with soya milk
- 1 vitamin D tablet (taken them all through winter so will only stop in the summer)
- 1 hrt tablet (keeps my hormones in check!)
Mid – morning snack:
- 1 boost juice drink
- Green Smoothie made of kale, baby spinach, soya milk and banana all blended together in a Breville blender – the ripe banana gives the creamy flavour. I keep the woody bits of kale for our 2 guinea pigs!
- Cup of tea with Soya milk
- Salad of lettuce, rocket, baby tomatoes, pine nuts, brown rice, malt vinegar and olive oil
- 1 carrot and humus
- 1 bowl salted popcorn
- 1 apple eaten in the car on way to fetch my daughter from school
- Quite a lot of blended chickpea water, icing sugar and crushed almond – delicious!
I then made bolognaise using veggie a vegan mince – it has a really good texture and taste
- Veggie mince mixed with onions, red pepper, tomato tin, veg stock cube, some garlic and tomato sauce from jar served with basil and spaghetti as shown in the photo
- Sugar snap peas
- 1 satsuma
- Alpro yoghurt
- 1 passion fruit
- Cup mint tea to settle my very bubbly tummy!
- How delicious the food was today 85% 85%
- How happy I felt today 70% 70%
- How easy the food was to prepare 75% 75%
- Energy levels 50% 50%
- Cravings for cheese, yoghurt and chicken 20% 20%