My second day of eating as a vegan…..and I enjoyed it but bit of a sore tummy!
- Rolled raw oats
- Soya milk
- 1 tbsp Linwoods flaxseed, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts and CoEnzyme Q10 mix
- Coconut yoghurt (really delicious one I found at Sainsbury)
- Handful blueberries
- Tic toc redbush earl grey tea (my favourite) with soya milk
- 1 vitamin D tablet (taken them all through winter so will only stop in the summer)
- 1 hrt tablet (keeps my hormones in check!)
Mid – morning snack:
- 1 apple
- 1 cashew and date bar from Lidl
- Green Smoothie made of kale, baby spinach, soya milk and banana all blended together in a Breville blender – the ripe banana gives the creamy flavour. I keep the woody bits of kale for our 2 guinea pigs!
- Salad of lettuce, lamb’s lettuce, baby tomatoes, 1/2 avocado, malt vinegar and olive oil
- 1 sliced carrot with Lidl hummus (Ruff ate the ends of the carrot and the peelings!)
- 1 piece Lidl rye bread
- Toasted slice of rye bread with almond butter (no palm oil) – from Lidl
- Cup caramel tea with frothed delicious Oatley Barista milk – the closest I can get to a cappucino!
- 2 bowls salted Tesco popcorn!
- Tomato sauce made with tin tomato, 10 fresh cherry tomatoes, garlic, capers and cooked together
- Maize meal (bought for Ruff) cooked with soya milk, vegetable stock cube and Flora spread
- Sainsburys Aduku beans – drained before cooking
- Fresh asparagus and some broccoli
- Coconut yoghurt (it is delicious – the one from Sainsbury)
- 1 passion fruit
- 2 squares delicious 90% dark Lindt chocolate (bitter but SO chocolatey!)
- Cup mint tea to settle my very bubbly tummy!
- How delicious the food was today 85% 85%
- How happy I felt today 70% 70%
- How easy the food was to prepare 75% 75%
- Energy levels 40% 40%
- Cravings for cheese, yoghurt and chicken 20% 20%
My Weight Today