Give A Dog A Bean
TRY GIVE A DOG A BEAN 6 x 375g tins – Only £17.75
GIVE A DOG A BEAN 12 tins – £35.50
GIVE A DOG A BEAN 24 tins – £69.50
WHY FEED YOUR DOG GIVE A DOG A BEAN?
Give A Dog A Bean ticks all the boxes for being one of the most delicious and suitable of all the plant-based hypoallergenic dog food diets as it is the only tinned dog food that is
SOYA AND PEA FREE | GRAIN FREE | YEAST FREE | VET FORMULATED | UNPROCESSED AND FILLED WITH VIBRANT VEGETABLES
GIVE A DOG A BEAN is free from emulsifiers, flavourants, fillers and preservatives and is the closest you will get to feeding your dog a complete homemade wholefood plant powered diet!
Since its launch in November 2023, we have already sold almost 10000 tins. We are amazed that we have had to make another batch of food so soon as it is so popular!
TRY GIVE A DOG A BEAN 6 x 375g tins on your dog Just £17.75!
IF YOU KNOW THAT YOUR DOG ALREADY LOVES IT, WE SELL 24 X 6 TINS Just £69.50!
“Boston loved the tinned food and woofed it down in one go. It’s actually the best smelling dog food ever. Impressive stuff, so very well done for creating this lovely product!”
“Thought you’d like this photo of Starla’s reaction to the new food. Well….she wouldn’t even wait for it to hit the bowl as I scooped it out the tin, she was licking it out the can as soon as I opened it and then off the spoon. Really didn’t give me a chance to dish it in the bowl. I’ve actually never seen her react to food like this before.
She’s normally so reserved – she REALLY loves this one!”
Give A Dog A Bean has been specially formulated to nurture and support your dog’s skin and heart while being gentle on their digestion and enhancing their gut microbiome naturally. We have worked with vets and nutritionists to produce a plant-based food that is not only highly palatable, but it contains the right level of added nutrients to ensure a long and healthy life.
IDEAL FOR DOGS WITH INTOLERANCES to all animal and fish proteins, wheat gluten, corn, peas, rice, soya and yeast. We have chosen only the finest wholesome ingredients for your dog. Read more FAQ’s about Give A Dog A Bean here.
NO SOYA | NO CORN | NO RICE | NO ADDITIVES | NO GRAINS | NO YEAST | VET FORMULATED
Moisture 79%, Crude Protein 6.3%*, Fat Content 3.7%, Crude Fibre 1%, Ash 1.5%
*30% protein on a dry matter basis
Vitamin D3 200IU, Vitamin E all-rac-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 20mg, L-Carnitine 500mg, Taurine 1000mg, Zinc as Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 25mg, Copper as Copper (II) Sulphate Pentahydrate 1mg, Iodine as Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 0.75mg, Selenium as Sodium Selenite 0.08g, DL-Methionine 2200mg, Tryptophan 600mg
Strongly recommended as a complete vegan tinned dog food
As well as making up a complete diet, Give A Dog A Bean’s ingredients also have a number of health benefits for the body, in particular the skin, heart and gut:
- Bean and Quinoa protein is chosen as a valuable protein source as both have an optimal amino acid profile for your dog.
- Added Hemp Seeds and Algae provides the essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. They lead to a soft and healthy coat and fully support a healthy skin barrier for all dogs with sensitive skins.
- Blueberries are chosen for their antioxidant properties. They are characterised by a high fibre content, which has a beneficial effect on digestion. Minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium are abundant in blueberries as well as high levels of Vitamins B and E.
- Papaya is another superfood that is added as it contains one of the highest levels of natural digestive enzymes of all the fruit.
- Sweet Potato is rich in nutrients and fibre and contains large amounts of Vitamins A, C and E, as well as essential fibre. Due to a low sodium content, sweet potato has a diuretic effect, so that detoxification processes are stimulated in the body and harmful waste products are more easily removed.
- The addition of Carrots, Kale, Green Beans, Pumpkin Seeds and Psyllium Husks ensures that your dog gets their ‘5 a day’ to naturally feed their gut microbiome which in turn will look after your dog’s health naturally.
- Give a Dog A Bean is a healthy, nutritionally complete, very tasty plant-based food for your dog.
FEEDING GUIDELINES Transition your dog over a period of 2 – 3 weeks by slowly reducing the amount of original food and increasing the amount of GIVE A DOG A BEAN each day if feeding meat-based dog food. Each tin weighs 375g.
Raw fed dogs may require a slightly longer transition to ensure that their gut microbiome can adapt to the increase in natural fibre. Always provide fresh drinking water for your dog.
Ideal used as a topper over homemade fresh food or mixed with dry biscuits to offer extra taste and texture.
STORAGE Store in a cool dry place. Once opened, refrigerate and use within 2 days
This food is suitable for all dogs from 9 months old. The feeding guideline can be adapted to your dog’s age, activity level, breed and target weight.
**YOU CAN BE SO PROUD TO HAVE CHOSEN PLANT-BASED FOR YOUR DOG AND FOR OUR PLANET!**
PLEASE NOTE – We regret that we cannot post to any countries outside the UK yet
Being a small family run sustainable business, we use DPD as our delivery service for the heavier parcels as they provide next day deliveries for orders placed Monday – Thursday midday for UK Mainland.
If you live in certain postcodes in Scotland, UK islands or Northern Ireland, so please expect 3-5 days delivery to these postcodes, not next day and an increased delivery cost.