Today’s Small Memories
My day started with a phonecall from a very dear friend from university who I have not seen for many years. He is one of those friends where you can pick up where you left off. He is a vet working for the kennel club and he made me laugh as he told me how boring his day was at a show this weekend – having to check just 3 show dogs all day (pugs for breathing abnormalities or lameness) and he had it all planned so that he could catch up on some much needed sleep on his desk in his office!
I tried yoga today and loved it as did it with my 2 teenage daughters on half term. It was gentle and relaxing and so needed – my limbs feel so stiff! I hope my daughters will continue with not only yoga; but also the calm and mindfulness it teaches us.
We finished it off with lunch at our local vegan restaurant and it was SO delicious. Worth paying every pence for the food we ate as all so nourishing.
- Cup of Tic Toc redbush tea with soya milk
- Bowl of rolled oats with milled linseed, blueberries and raspberries
- Used chia seeds in my cereal today for the first time
- 1 hrt tablet
- 2 Algae Omega 3 capsules
- Bowl Tesco popcorn
- Half a sharan fruit
- Cup caramel redbush tea and soya milk
Lunch at vegan restaurant:
- Burger with beetroot ketchup and ‘bacon’ and avocado
- Berry smoothie
- Sourbread with avocado
- Sourbread with peanut butter, blueberries and banana
- Cup redbush tea
- Cup of caramel redbush tea and Barista Oatley milk
- 2 Jacob’s crackers
- A ‘made out of my head meal’ of tofu cooked in sesame seeds, lemon rind and lemon juice with added asparagus, fine rice noodles and coconut cream – very tasty
- 1 Alpro blueberry yoghurt
- 4 squares Green and Black 85% dark chocolate
- Cup mint tea and so enjoy BGT semi-finals