Green Crunch from Vegdog
GREEN CRUNCH COMPLETE 5kgs ALL INCL £45.50
PLEASE SEE OUR DELIVERY CONDITIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
WHY VEGDOG’S GREEN CRUNCH?
Green Crunch ticks all the boxes for being one of the most delicious and suitable of all the plant-based hypoallergenic diets as it is the only food that is
SOYA FREE | GRAIN FREE | ANTIOXIDANT RICH | OMEGA 3 RICH | SMALL FLAT SIZE SO IDEAL FOR ANY SIZE DOG!
Strongly recommended as a complete vegan dog food imported from Vegdog in Germany with the important addition of Methionine, Taurine and L-Carnitine as well as plant-based Vit D3 for heart and skin health.
VEGDOG is free from colourants, flavourants, fillers and preservatives and is of course cruelty free and not tested on any animals (except VEGDOG’s own healthy dogs!)
“I just wanted to let you know that yesterday was Jeffrey, Peggy and Betty’s first full vegan day.
They all seem to really enjoy their Green Crunch biscuits. Success, the food no longer ends up on the floor around their bowl, Peggy even chomps down on it quite happily.
Also, not a runny poo in sight and the dreaded occasional ‘bum smell’ from anal glands seems to have disappeared too. The photo shows the 3 of them, heads down, bums up, even Jeffrey (the fawn one) who is as picky as they come!”
Sandra, County Durham
The individual pellets are small and flat, so that smaller dogs can enjoy this food to their hearts’ content. The food can be mixed in with homemade plant-based food to provide a delicious balanced crunch for larger dogs, or they can be added to Kongs or activity mats to encourage foraging – ideal mental stimulation for your pet.
They make perfect training treats as they are non-greasy and are even edible to humans so can be kept safely in your pocket on walks!
29% lentils, 28.9% peas, 16.9% sweet potatoes, pea protein, rapeseed oil, carob, sunflower oil, linseed, minerals, brewer’s yeast extract hydrolysed, carrot, dried seaweed, 0.1% blueberries, pumpkin
Crude protein 24.8%, crude fat 9.7%, crude fibre 3.2%, crude ash 4.0%, moisture 8.2%, calcium 0.61%, phosphorus 0.49%, Ca:P 1.2:1 (calcium/phosphorus ratio)
Calorie content: 348 kcal/ 1.46MJ convertible energy per 100g feed
As well as making up a complete diet, Green Crunch’s ingredients also have a number of health benefits for the body, in particular the skin, heart and gut:
- Added Algae oil provides the essential Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. They lead to a soft and healthy coat and fully support a healthy skin barrier
- Blueberries are chosen for their antioxidant properties. They are characterised by a high fibre content, which has a beneficial effect on digestion. Minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium and potassium are abundant in the blueberries as well as high levels of Vitamins B and E.
- Pumpkin is rich in nutrients and fibre and contains large amounts of vitamins A, C and E, as well as essential fibre. The very high potassium content in pumpkin (around 300mg in 100 grams of pumpkin) can regulate blood pressure and the heart rhythm. Due to the low sodium content, pumpkin has a diuretic effect, so that detoxification processes are stimulated in the body and harmful waste products are more easily removed.
- Lentils and pea protein are valuable protein sources that together have an optimal amino acid profile for your dog.
- Green Crunch is a healthy, nutritionally complete, very tasty and complete vegan food for your dog
Green Crunch must be given as per the feeding amounts in the table below. Green Crunch can be given dry or slightly moistened, or added to training treats. Always leave a bowl of fresh clean water available for your dog.
Please ensure that you change your dog’s food slowly over a period of 3 weeks. Gradually reduce the amount of food that they are used to and replace the amount with Green Crunch biscuits. With nutrition-sensitive or allergic dogs, you should allow them a little more time (at least 4 weeks) so transition them more slowly.
Manufacturer’s feeding recommendation:
5 kg: 75 – 115 g
10 kg: 120 – 190 g
20 kg: 200 – 310 g
30 kg: 290 – 430 g
30 kg: 410 – 500 g
50 kg: 350 – 550 g
60 kg: 420 – 650 g
daily quantity in grams depending on your dog’s weight although age, activity, size, season and appetite may all influence the amount you feed your dog.
**YOU CAN BE SO PROUD TO HAVE CHOSEN PLANT-BASED FOR YOUR DOG AND FOR OUR PLANET!**
PLEASE NOTE – We regret that we cannot post to any countries outside the UK
Being a small family run sustainable business, we use DPD as our delivery service for the heavier parcels as they provide next day deliveries for orders placed Monday – Thursday midday for UK Mainland. Please note there is no weekend or Saturday delivery with DPD so please place orders before 11.30am on a Thursday if you are running out before the weekend. DPD are not the cheapest, but we have chosen them as they offer a CARBON NEUTRAL SERVICE which you will see on the label of your delivery.
We use Hermes if you live in certain postcodes in Scotland, UK islands or Northern Ireland, so please expect 3-5 days delivery to these postcodes, not next day.
If you are not sure if your dog will like the food, before placing an order, please try our sample packs.